Help with the NDIS

How I can help


Contacting the NDIA

You can contact the NDIA directly as follows:


What I can do

If you are registered with NDIS and require assistance, please fill out the form below.

We will make a representation on your behalf to the NDIA with respect to your case. The process does take time, but we try to get a response to you as quickly as possible. If you have not received a response from our electorate office regarding your matter, you can contact the office requesting an update.

If your issue or complaint is currently before the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, there is unfortunately nothing that we are able to do in the interim.